Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh, how I don't miss training week. Well, except for a really cute Korean guy...

Oh, the long and eventful training week! I came into it thinking it was going to be the worst week of my life, but it actually wasn't all that bad considering I fell in love with my first Korean, and made amazing new friends! I won't say who this specific guy was, just to save myself a lot of embarrassment if he ever sees this (which I'm sure he won't, but if I ever want a chance with him, then he can't know I'm in love with him already). This week consisted of learning about what classes I was going to be teaching at my branch, and A LOT of mock teaching so everyone could get experience on what it would be like to teach at Chungdahm. I also experienced my first Korean meal, since before this specific day, all I had eaten were bagels from Dunkin Donuts.This week also marked my first Thanksgiving away from my family, but a bunch of us went to this restaurant and ate Korean BBQ on the floor. It was a very fun and exciting new way to eat out! During this week my bed finally came in, so there wasn't any more sleeping on the floor! Yeah! At the end of the week, I was very sad to say goodbye to all of the amazing people I met, and of course to my Korean lover, but I was very excited to finally start teaching and meet everyone at my branch. :)

Samantha, me and Airielle on Thanksgiving

some of our Thanksgiving meal!

More of our meal..
Where we ate our dinner

fun during training!

the girls with one of our trainers Min

No comments:

Post a Comment